We understand the importance of the protection of privacy and personal information and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This is Privacy Notice and it describes how http://magazine-b.com/en (“B
”, “We” or “our”) collects your personal data through our website including any data you may provide through this website. It also explains how we’ll store and handle that data and how the law protects you. What Personal Information About Customers Do We Collect?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. However, it does not include data where the identity has been removed (e.g. anonymous data).
When you visit our website, we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you. Here are the types of personal information we collect:You may give information to us when you:
You may supply with us the following information as a result of the above actions (not exhaustive):
- search or shop for products or services in our stores;
- add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use our website;
- subscribe to our publications and/or email newsletters
- download, stream, view, or use content on a device or through a service or application on a device;
- provide information in your account and you might have more than one if you have used more than one email address or mobile number or other contacts when shopping with us or your profile;
- communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise, submit questions, opinions, or suggestions;
- complete a questionnaire and provide and rate review; and
- employ product availability alerts, such as available for orders etc.
- identifying information such as your [first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender, billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers;
- financial and transaction information including payment information, such as bank account and payment card details;
- your age;
- technical information including [internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website, and location;
- profile information including your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- usage information including information about how you use our website, products and services];
- Marketing and Communications Data includes [your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences];and
- credit history information.
We may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services if you fail to provide that data when requested where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you. In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
For What Purposes Does B Use Your Personal Information?
We only use your personal information when the law allows us to do so in order to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include (i) to form the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you; (ii) for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests, and (iii) to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
The general detail about the types of data we process, why we process it, and the lawful basis upon which we do so are as follows:
- To register you as a new customer, we need your identity and contact details. Our lawful basis is to perform a contract with you.
- To process and deliver your order or subscription, we need your identity, contact, financial, transaction, marketing and communications. Our lawful basis would be to perform a contract with you, and for our legitimate interests (i.e. recover debts due to us). We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data), we need your identity, contact and technical information. Our lawful business would be for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise) and to comply with a legal obligation. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of our services.
- To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you, we need your identity, contact, profile, usage, technical, marketing and communications. Our lawful basis would be for our legitimate interests (to analyze how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy).
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences, we need your technical and usage information. Our lawful basis would be for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy).
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you, we need your identity, contact, technical, usage and profile information. Our lawful basis would be for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business). We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with our services.
Generally speaking, we do not need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data. Where we rely on consent, you have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.Change to the Purpose
If we need to use your personal data for any unrelated purposes and other than described above, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis when requested. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, to the this is required or permitted by law.Data Retention Policy
As long as necessary to fulfil the purposes, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, we will retain your personal information. We will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirement to determine the appropriate retention period for personal information. Please see your right section in case you wish to remove your personal information. Controller
The data controller is Myung-soo kim for our website and it is responsible for management of your personal information.
Our data controller’s full details are:
Full name of legal entity:
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Sounds Hannam 2F, 35, Daesagwan-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, 04401 Republic of KoreaYour Right (including removing your personal data)
You have the following right:
- Withdrawal of consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent. Please kindly note that this will not affect our processing of your personal data undertaken before your withdrawal of consent.
- Deletion of your personal information. You may ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. However, please kindly note that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Objection to processing of your personal data when we are processing your information for direct marketing purposes or there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Access to your personal information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, and purchase history. This enables you to receive a statement of the personal data we hold about you.
- Correction of the personal information that we hold about you. We may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us. You can amend personal information we hold about you via Account or My Info page.
- Transfer your personal information -particular personal information may be delivered to affiliates, subsidiaries, or partners at the user’s request; when shipping goods and publications; and for delivery of services.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us. When you decide to delete data, we follow a deletion process to make sure that your data is safely and completely removed from our servers or retained only in anonymized form. When you delete data in your account, we immediately start the process of removing it from the product and our systems. First, we aim to immediately remove it from view. As we try to ensure that our services protect information from accidental or malicious deletion, there may be delays between when you delete something and when copies are deleted from our active and backup systems.
We then begin a process designed to safely and completely delete the data from our storage systems. This process generally takes around 2 months from the time of deletion.
We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use our website, including information about your interaction with content and services available through our website. Like many websites, we use "cookies", pixels and other unique identifiers (collectively, "cookies"), and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses our website to recognize your browser or device, learn more about your interests, and provide you with essential features and services and for additional purposes. Cookies store data that enhances your experience of the website (for example saving your shopping bag between pages) including:
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve B's content, products, and services
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
If you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any products and services that require you to sign in.
.Controlling / Deleting Cookies
The majority of web browsers automatically enable cookies as a default setting. However, you can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. To stop cookies being stored on your computer in future, you'll need to alter the settings of your web browser. You should also be able to delete cookies via your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. Please note that by deleting our cookies or preventing future cookies your experience on our website will be limited.Intellectual Property
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, please contact us. Such infringement claim may include all types of intellectual property claims including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, and patent claims.
Claims concerning copyright infringement must include the following information:
Applicable Law & Dispute Resolution
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;